The most common sectors in which equipment is leased:
|Vehicles: Cars, Trucks, Vans, Trailers and Wagons, Buses and Coaches
||Information Technology: Hardware, Software, Websites
|CCTV: Cameras, Connectivity, Monitors
||Manufacturing and Production Equipment
|Healthcare: Medical and Laboratory
||Leisure: Sport and Fitness clubs
|Refurbishments: Hotels, Restaurants, Pubs, Guest Houses
||Retail Re-fits: Offices, Shops,
|Care and Nursing Homes|
Why suppliers use Finance4Capital
Our experience and long-term commitment in equipment leasing and asset finance ensurse that suppliers like you can achieve its financing goals with confidence. We take a more flexible, creative approach to serving your needs, and we will work directly with you to identify opportunities and develop financing solutions for all types of equipment.
- Do you want to increase your sales?
- Do you want to improve your margins?
- Do you want to reduce your debtor days?
The answer to all these questions must be YES
If your company is involved in supplying capital goods to customers you will find that by offering your clients a leasing / rental option as opposed to outright purchase you will:
Overcome cost objections...
- A rental option allows your customer to increase the amount they buy from you
- They can acquire more within their budget
- It is easier for you to close the sale
Improve profit margins
- By offering a rental option there is no need to offer discounts
Increase unit sales at full cost
- With more customers taking a rental option, sales volumes should increase.
Reduce your debtor days
- Have your invoices paid within 5 working days.
- Dramatically improving your cash flow.
- Eliminate the 30 to 60 day wait to receive settlement from your customers.
Increase customer retention
- Rental allows your customer to add further equipment to the contract as soon as they need it
- No waiting until there is sufficient spare cash to buy it.
- They can use state of the art equipment and not worry about obsolescence